Stovetop Qahwa is a very light coffee made with Fatemi Coffee roasted coffee beans and sugar.
- One cup (8oz) water
- 1 Tsp finely ground Fatemi Coffee roasted coffee (or 1 Tsp beans to grind fresh)
- 2 Tsp sugar, optional
- Bring the water to boil in a small saucepan, cezve or stovetop kettle.
- Add coffee, bring back to boil, then lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off heat, stir, then strain through a sieve into the EMPTY coffee pot.
- Serve immediately with something sweet, we recommend dates or maamoul cookies.